3.0 The Shari’ah Training Education Division is in charge of the Support to Shari’ah Programs, Project and other related activities, which include the following:
- Printing/reproduction of Books on Shari’ah and other Shari’ah related materials;
- Coordination with the Supreme Court for the conduct of the Series of Shari’ah Training Seminar
- Conduct of a Series of Shari’ah Training Seminar;
- Coordination with the Supreme Court of the Philippines for the conduct of the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations;
- Coordination with the Regional Shari’ah Training areas for the dissemination of the Final Schedule of the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations;
- Facilitation and assistance to the prospective examinees in the filing of Petitions to the Office of the Bar Confidant, Supreme Court of the Philippines to take the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations;
- Financial and manpower support on the holding of the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations by the Supreme Court of the Philippines;
- Granting of financial support to Shari’ah Lecturers/ Trainees/ Chairman and members of the Board of Examiners and the Examinees;
- Coordination with the Supreme Court of the Philippines and other agencies and individuals in improving the Shari’ah Development Program; and
- Continuous coordination with the Office of the Bar Confidant for the release of the result of the Special Shari’ah Bar Examinations.
Operational Policies and Guidelines
Issuance of Certificate of Recognition for Cultural Centers and NGO’s.
- Request letter from the Mosque Administrator/Imam or Head of the concerned NGO;
- SEC Registration, Mayor/Barangay Certification, as to the existence of the Mosque/Cultural Center/Muslim NGO;
- Pictures of the Mosque (building), other structures, and other related photos showing its existence; and
- Application form duly accomplished by the Mosque Administrator/ Imam/Head of Muslim NGO or authorized representative.
- Schedule of availability of service– Monday to Friday – 8:00AM to 5:00PM with break time for Fardu Prayers and Friday congregational prayers.
- Who may avail of the service – Muslim Filipinos representing Cultural Centers or Muslim NGOs.
|ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION FOR CULTURAL CENTERS AND NGOs|
|Step||Applicant/ Client||Service Provider||Duration of Activity (Under Normal Circumstances)||Person-in-Charge||Remarks|
|1||Securing Registration Form||Cultural Institutions Development Division||3 minutes||Any CIDD Staff||CIDD Form 1|
|2||Filling Up of Application||Receive application form with complete supporting documents||5 minutes||Any CIDD Staff|
|3||Evaluation/Assessment||5 minutes||Assigned Officer|
|4||Final Review of the Documents Submitted||5 minutes||Assigned Officer|
|5||Recommendation for Issuance of Certificate of Recognition||5 minutes||Assigned Officer|
|6||Preparation for issuance of Certificate of Recognition||5 minutes||CIDD staff|
|7||Forward to the Office of the Bureau Director for signature||5 minutes if the signatory is available||Bureau Director|
|8||Certificate of Recognition shall be released immediately||ASAP||CIDD Staff|