ATTY. JEHAN-JEHAN A. LEPAIL
Deputy Executive Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission shall be composed of the offices of the Secretary, the Commissioners, the Executive Director and the Deputy Executive Director and their immediate staff. – Sec. 10 RA 9997
The Deputy Executive Director shall have the following functions:
A. Management Committee
1. Assist the ED in the conduct of Man Comm
2. In the absence of ED, preside over the Man Comm
3. All other functions that the ED may assign relating to the conduct of Man Comm
B. En Banc Secretariat
1. Assist the ED, as Head of the En Banc Secretariat, in the conduct of En Banc Session
2. Prepare the Agenda and supervise the recording of the minutes of the En Banc Session
3. All other functions that the ED may assign relating to the conduct of En Banc Session
C. All other functions that the Secretary and/or ED may assign to DED as they may deem fit:
1. Draft MOU or MOA
2. Prepare Memorandum, and the like.
3. Attend meetings, functions, trainings or seminars as instructed by OED or OSec.
4. Supervise meetings with Bureau/Service/Regional Meetings as instructed by OED
D. The Secretary and/or the Executive Director may assign other duties and responsibilities to the Office of the Deputy Executive Director in accordance with the provisions of the law in Republic Act No. 9997, specifically on the provisions pertaining to the Office of the Deputy Executive Director.