Under Article II, Section 12 of Republic Act No. 9997, the Planning Service of the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos is responsible for providing the Commission with efficient and effective staff services regarding planning, monitoring, and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Advice management on research and information policies;
- Provide the Commission with efficient, effective and economical services relating to planning, programming, project development and evaluation, management information system, research, and studies on the Commission’s programs, information, and publication;
- Publish and disseminate necessary information and research studies to the public and/or agencies concerned;
- Provide technical assistance in the formulation of short and long-range and annual plans and programs to the Commission;
- Develop, maintain, update, and implement a management information system for the Commission;
- Integrate the regular and annual reports of the Commission;
- Assist in negotiating with international or bilateral agencies in carrying out the Commission’s projects;
- Coordinate and maintain linkages with research centers of other agencies, institutions and sectors on areas of concern; and
- Prepare and submit reports required by other offices and agencies concerned.
The NCMF Planning Services (PS) is composed of the following divisions to manage its operations, namely:
- Policy and Program Development Division
- Project Evaluation and Monitoring Division
- Management Information System Division
OPERATIONAL PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
|1||Quarterly Accomplishment||Prepare quarterly report every 15th of the ensuing quarter||MED/PPDD|
|2||Annual Accomplishment Reports||Prepare annual accomplishment report every 31st of January of the ensuing year||MED/PPDD|
|3||Annual Budget Proposal||Prepare annual budget proposal 1 month before the Technical Budget Hearing of DBM||MED/PPDD|
|4||Monitoring and Evaluation of PAPs||Conduct monitoring & evaluation during actual implementation of PAPs||MED|
Planning Service News
NCMF holds RTD on the Socioeconomic, Sociocultural, and Social Protection Needs of Muslim Filipinos in the Philippines
Dedicated to improve the processes and services of the Commission, the Administrative Service, in coordination with the Planning Service, conducted an orientation-workshop on Quality Management System (QMS) on May 30, 2017, 1:00-9:00pm at the University Hotel, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City.
On May 8 to May 25, 2017, the Bureau of Muslim Cultural Affairs (BMCA) headed by Director Laman M. Piang CESO IV, in partnership with the Planning Service headed by Director Haidee V. Ampatuan MNSA, conducted a Basic Madrasah Education for the children of NCMF personnel.