Finance and Management Service
This Service shall be responsible for providing the Commission with efficient and effective staff advice and assistance on budgetary, financial and management matters.
- Advice management on financial and management policies;
- Provide the Commission with economical, efficient and effective services relating to budgetary, financial, management improvement and internal control matters;
- Develop and implement management audit program towards increased efficiency, effectiveness and economy in operations, which includes, among others, organizations, methods and systems and prepare updates and integrated organization and manual of operations;
- Prepare and administer the budget, allocate resources to the different regional branches of the Commission in accordance with established criteria and monitor the utilization of funds in relation with their performance;
- Maintain accounting records, books of accounts, analyze and submit financial reports and statement of operations in accordance with existing accounting and auditing rules;
- Provide efficient and accurate disbursement services for the Board; and
- Prepare and submit reports required by other offices and agencies concerned.